We are looking for an outstanding Marketing Manager to join our team in our office in Bloomsbury
Oneworld is an independent trade publisher of fiction and non-fiction books. Winner of the Man Booker Prize for fiction in two consecutive years (2015 and 2016) among several other distinguished awards, we publish around 100 titles a year across non-fiction, literary fiction, crime fiction and YA.
We are looking for an outstanding Marketing Manager to join our team in our office in Bloomsbury, London. Ideal candidate would have several years of marketing experience at a trade publishing house. Experience in effective use of social media is particularly important. Design skills are not essential. Salary: competitive and based on experience.
Key responsibilities include:
* Planning and implementation of title marketing campaigns in both print and social media in collaboration with sales and publicity staff
* Implementing advertising plans in print and online
* Management from concept to finished copies of sales and marketing materials
* Managing and updating our website, and supervision of website development
* Managing our mailing lists and email announcements as well as social media
* Initiating co-promotions with interested third parties
* Organising our presence at book fairs and conferences
Please send cover letter along with CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing Date: 31 January 2018.