Zurich based Lars Müller Publishers is an internationally active publishing house specialising in architecture, design, photography, art and society
We are looking to fill this position below by 1 June, or by arrangement.
- Strategic development of the publishing house's marketing activities and communication concepts – both digital and analogue
- Analysis, evaluation and continued development of all measures
- Development of social media strategies and supervision of the communication channels
- Development of web content and maintenance of the website
- National and international press and public relations work
- Organisation of (press) events and participation in international trade fairs
- Supervision of marketing intern
- Close co-operation with the sales department
We offer you
A challenging and varied job in a creative environment. Thanks to a small team and flat hierarchy, you can quickly put your ideas into practice and take over responsibility for the areas of communication, marketing and press. In close cooperation with the sales department and editorial team, you will develop innovative ways to market the publishing house's products internationally. You will have a full-time intern at your side to assist you in all areas. You will report to the publisher.
- Experience in the areas of communication, marketing and press
- Professional use of digital media
- CMS knowledge and skills
- Preferably an affinity for books and an interest in visual culture as well as knowledge of the industry
- Fluent English and preferably German plus a good feeling for language
- Unconventional ideas and a pioneering spirit along with an entrepreneurial bent
Interested? Then please email your complete application documents by 22 April to: firstname.lastname@example.org.