Our client is a leading publisher based in central London. They have a fantastic list of adult and children's titles. They are now looking to recruit a temporary Digital Marketing Officer to join their online team focusing on Children's books.
You will be responsible for the online marketing for all children's products. You will have experience of maintaining and producing websites;
- Day-to-day management of main website
- Managing mini-sites
- Maintaining and updating copy and features
- Planning, creating and delivering all e-newsletters
- Creating and managing online promotions
- Briefing and managing digital agencies
- Reporting and analysing site traffic and sales for all online portals
You will be a confident communicator and able to engage with all stakeholders including internal and external. You will be self-motivated and able to work to tight deadlines.
If you have a strong background in online marketing and have a good working knowledge of children's book publishing then please send your CV to Suzy Astbury at JFL Search & Selection.
The deadline for this role is Thursday 10th December as the client would like to interview on Monday 14th December. You must be available immediately as the start date of this role will be 5th January 2010.