A fantastic opportunity for a Press Oficer to join this well known children's publisher.
Our client is based in central London. They are now looking for a top Press Officer to join their very busy press office. You will report in to the Head of PR & Publicity and work with high profile authors. There is also a Press Assistant within the department.
You will ideally have children's publicity experience within a well-known publishing house. You need to hit the ground running and add value to this fantastic company.
- Excellent communication both written and verbal
- Pitching skills
- Knowledge of children's book publishing industry
- Established contacts list
- Managing press mailings
- Managing a varied workload to tight deadlines
- Be a team player
- Organising book launches, signings, author events and tours
If you would like to apply for this position please email Suzy Astbury with your CV ('suzy at jflrecruit dot com').