Our client is an independent publisher based in North London. They are now looking to recruit a Foreign Rights Assistant.
You will have gained experience within a sales or administrative position and will now be looking to take the next step in your career. With fantastic organisational skills along with a love of books you will be responsible for the following:
- Sending samples
- Obtaining print confirmations from customers
- Managing orders for point of sale material
- Providing back-up and support to the sales team
- Raising contracts
- Processing orders
- Liaising with production department and warehouse on deliveries
- Producing sales reports
- Organising meetings, book fairs, sales trips and other events
- Attending all book fairs
- Booking travel as required
You will have a very good eye for detail and be very proactive in your approach. This position is available immediately. If you would like to apply for this position please email your availability, CV and Covering letter to Suzy Astbury, 'suzy at jflrecruit dot com', at JFL Search & Selection (www.jflrecruit.com) quoting the reference SA880583.
Application deadline: 11 December.